reasons whyyou should send in your funds as fast as humanly possible
1. Your funds will literally change lives. We’re 100% serious. In the last 20 years, the number of kids who die each day because of hunger, disease, and poverty has dropped from 40,000 to just over 20,000 — thanks in part to efforts like the 30 Hour Famine and people like you.
2. We told your students to bug you constantly until you do. No really, we did. And they are wicked good at bugging people.
3. Grandma’s going to start wondering why that check never cleared. Or Memaw or Nana or Grams or whatever she likes to be called. Plus, checks don’t last forever; they’re only good for a few months. (That’s why online fundraising rules.)
4. Trip of a lifetime. Students who raise $360 or more will qualify to apply for the Famine Study Tour. BUT, students can’t be chosen for the Tour until you send in your funds. Don’t stand in their way! “There was my life before [the Study Tour] . . . and there’s my life after,” says Brittany, a Bolivia Study Tour participant.
5. Your students want their sweet rewards. They deserve it! You asked them — the bottomless-stomached — to voluntarily give up food. You’re off the charts. And so are these rewards.
6. You want your FREE Famine leader T-shirt. It’s so cool that when it’s worn out, you won’t even use it to wash your car. You’ll frame it instead.